Subject: RE: arm32-19981224 snapshot is up.
To: 'Todd Whitesel' <efoo@crl.dec.com>
From: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/28/1998 20:32:03
Odd. Well, I found the new files when my tripwire report told me new and
interesting things had appeared in ftp/incoming Sunday night. =)

In any case, I found the cause of Hesed's problems -- one of its hard disks
suddenly stopped responding to commands (this is from the previous previous
-current i386 snapshot, although I don't know if it was a NetBSD bug or
simple hardware failure). A power cycle and fsck did the trick, but I've
copied the important stuff off that drive anyway just in case. I just
double-checked the FTP server, and it should be working fine now.

-Edwin