Subject: Re: state of the Shark
To: David Feustel <feustel@ix.netcom.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/28/1998 04:10:25
> I think 180 Mbytes is more than I can download successfully
> even with a 200kb/sec download capability.

Most of it is source. The binaries are more like 50 mb.

That big tar file is really intended to be exploded, but I forgot to mention
it in my email to Edwin Foo about the new file.

> Is there any way to get this image via cdrom?

Only if somebody cuts a CD-R and ships it to you.

I'm about to go offline visiting family for a few days, but when I get back
I will be (among other things!) looking into this stuff.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com