Subject: Re: state of the Shark
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: David Feustel <feustel@ix.netcom.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/28/1998 06:54:51
I think 180 Mbytes is more than I can download successfully
even with a 200kb/sec download capability.

Is there any way to get this image via cdrom?

Thanks.

On Sat, 26 Dec 1998, Todd Whitesel wrote:

> For those who don't mind using static libraries and the old bind, I have
> a snapshot (180 meg with source, 58 meg without) built from Dec 24 -current.
> Now I just need an FTP site (run by someone who is still on-line during the
> holidays) to put it on.

And then Curt wrote:
<
I can put this up on the NetBSD ftp site for you, if that's ok with
the rest of the folks here. Just write up a README for it, including
the date of the sources and all the caveats you can think of, and
upload it to ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incoming/cjs/. I'll move it
to /pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/snapshot/shark-19981224.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   604 801 5335   De gustibus, aut bene
aut nihil.