Subject: Re: more missing files in this weekend's -current distrib/sets
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/22/1998 14:35:08
On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Todd Whitesel wrote:

: I re-SUPped on another machine this weekend to get the distrib/sets/lists
: updates that Todd V. said he was going to do, and there still appear to be
: a few absentees on arm32:
:
: ./etc/namedb/named.boot
: ./usr/bin/f77
: ./usr/bin/g77
: ./usr/include/arm32/disklabel_acorn.h
: ./usr/include/arm32/disklabel_mbr.h
: ./usr/include/arm32/joystick.h
: ./usr/share/man/man8/atactl.8
: ./usr/lkm/coda.o
: ./usr/lkm/ext2fs.o
:
: I added these manually -- except for the LKM's, but those should go in, right?

I'll fix these tonight.  Since I had no system to test them with, it was
100% eyeball work.  Thanks!

: While I at it, does "sh maketars secr" DTRT for the secr tarball or should I
: do something else with it?

It should, and since the binaries haven't changed in ages, it should be
correct unless there's a shlib version number incorrect.