Subject: Re: (unofficial) arm32 snapshot progress report.
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/16/1998 09:46:19
On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Todd Whitesel wrote:

: The distribution lists were out of date because of the gcc2->egcs switch.
:     I can fix this by walking my DESTDIR tree, but haven't done it yet.

I'll fix up all the lists.  The necessary bits are there for other platforms
already.

: What I would like to know is if there are more smarts about how snapshots
: are built hiding in the tree anywhere.

The `old' way to make snapshots is to "cd src/etc && make snap_tar".  To
make it have release(7) layout, you have to
"cd src/distrib/sets && sh maketars" just like a real release.