Subject: Re: 09-Dec-98 -current: ___setjmp14 undefined??
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/13/1998 15:10:41
On Sat, 12 Dec 1998, Todd Whitesel wrote:

: Sorry I gave up so early -- another 15 minutes (once I got back to it, that
: is) and I found it. The problem was that I had been trusting make build to
: DTRT but in the special case of a gcc2->EGCS transition, it doesn't.
:
: Since egcs was being built before the global make includes, I wasn't getting
: the new signal.h installed, so attempting to build libc at that point failed
: as well. I ran a make includes in /usr/src/include and now libc builds fine.

Humph.

`make build' does DTRT, since the `make includes' (even in src/sys) does not
happen until after the bootstrap of egcs.  Perhaps you did a `make includes'
in src/sys first, before building egcs!?