Subject: Re: 09-Dec-98 -current: ___setjmp14 undefined??
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/12/1998 02:58:41
> > Your libc is not up to date.  Build and install a new libc first..
>
> I tried. That grinds to a halt here:

Sorry I gave up so early -- another 15 minutes (once I got back to it, that
is) and I found it. The problem was that I had been trusting make build to
DTRT but in the special case of a gcc2->EGCS transition, it doesn't.

Since egcs was being built before the global make includes, I wasn't getting
the new signal.h installed, so attempting to build libc at that point failed
as well. I ran a make includes in /usr/src/include and now libc builds fine.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com