Subject: possible IDE driver messup
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org, port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: None <drochner@zel459.zel.kfa-juelich.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/22/1998 16:22:31
I've changed (yesterday) the way data for the
IDE channels are passed from the bus specific
frontend to the common wdc code: It's now an
array of pointers instead of a pointer to an
array. This allows the frontend to keep private
per-channel data together with the generic part
in one structure. For single-channel adapters
this means one more indirection (not in effect at
runtime as far as I see), but it makes life easier
for multi (ie dual) channel interfaces like
pciide and some podulebus devices.

To come to the point: I couldn't test the changes
on atari and arm platforms. Sorry if I made typos
or missed something.

best regards
Matthias