Subject: Re: newbie question - ICS v6 etc
To: 'port-arm32@netbsd.org' <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Millen <webmaster@largesalad.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/20/1998 09:46:18
Darren Kennedy wrote:

> Hi,
> The only help I can give you is that Dave Millen on the mailing list has a debug version of 19981001 which will boot but puts out loads of printf's. He kindly tried to send me a binary copy but Racal's mail watchers black-holed it. I'm currently running off the motherboard i/f for now. Might be useful if this kernel could be put on the ftp site somehow.

Hi,

I'll happily upload this kernel if someone can tell me where to put it (no lewd comments please  ;~)  ) - Alternatively, if space is tight on the ftp site, I could probably find room somewhere on www.largesalad.co.uk.

Can one of the powers-that-be let me know?

The kernel in question has no ethernet or scsi compiled in btw.

regards,
Dave
--
Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot!

e-mail: webmaster@largesalad.co.uk
net: http://www.largesalad.co.uk/DJMsoft/