Subject: RE: Newbie question - finding old Risc BSD bits
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Rodger Mayze <Rodger@mayze.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/17/1998 18:38:12
In message <01BE1141.EC1DE080@NTWC0472.rrds.co.uk> you(Darren Kennedy) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Don't panic it isn't your hardware. Its a known problem with the current
 snapshot kernel which I believe Mark Brinicombe is going to fix ;)  I get
 the same thing too and so do others.

> You should be ok using the 1.3.2 kernels so long as you don't have an
 ICS IDE v6 interface. I forget the path but its under the 1.3.2 delivery
 stuff.

> Darren Kennedy
> Unix System Admin.
> RRDS Ltd.

This could explain why I've been having a lot of no luck getting it going
then. I have an ICS v6 interface working the drive I want to put BSD onto.

Is there a version which I could use? or could someone drop me a line when
a working version is running.

--
Due to an artistic dispute the signature file is not
available. Normal service will be resumed as soon