Subject: RE: Newbie question - finding old Risc BSD bits
To: 'theomarkettos@letterbox.com' <theomarkettos@letterbox.com>
From: Darren Kennedy <darren.kennedy@rrds.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/16/1998 09:17:15
Hi,

Don't panic it isn't your hardware. Its a known problem with the current =
snapshot kernel which I believe Mark Brinicombe is going to fix ;)  I =
get the same thing too and so do others.

You should be ok using the 1.3.2 kernels so long as you don't have an =
ICS IDE v6 interface. I forget the path but its under the 1.3.2 delivery =
stuff.

Darren Kennedy
Unix System Admin.
RRDS Ltd.