Subject: Re: I'm back
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Graham & Aniartia <aaa358@home.cam.net.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/12/1998 16:55:59
On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, James Taylor wrote:
				[snipped]
> I have since been told that my suggestion was "extremely naive" and
> made to feel very stupid for posting this to the list. I have clearly
> completely misunderstood something fundamental, so I hope you will all
> be tollerant of my ignorance and help me towards having a clue.
				[snipped]

	Sorry but isn't half thie idea of having mailing lists that people can
learn when they make mistakes, asumptions etc? And not to get intimadated by
people who know about and have a higher knolage of the subject. I know I don't
know alot about the platform we're working on and, annoyingly, don't have the
time to read the relivent books.

Graham (and Aniartia)