Subject: I'm back
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/10/1998 09:56:14
Hi,
  Ok just to let folks know that after my recent absence whilst I moved I
am now back reading email and trying to catch up with the back log.

I will try and sort out all the recent problems with arm32 kernels ASAP
though at present I do not have a RiscPC setup for kernel testing (mine is
still on a boat somewhere in the Atlantic).
I have fixed the problem with CATS kernels crashing in cn_open() with a
vga console. The problem was that the wsdisplay code was not treating the
vga as the console dispite the vga_cnattach() call due to the use of
different bus space tags at the cnattach point and the later wsdisplay
attach point.

Also with CATS kernels you will currently need to force dma on the pciide
device for bus mastering disk as the pciide code does not presently handle
the ALI part.

i.e.
pciide* at pci? dev? function? flags 1

Cheers,