Subject: RE: kvm-dependant programs don't work
To: 'Markus Baeurle' <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
From: Gilbert, Christopher <GilbeC@tetraworld.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/09/1998 08:24:11
Morning

Did you set the option of UVM in your make config file (I think it's
something like /etc/mk.conf)?
(This is assuming that you're using UVM)

Chris

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and may not represent those of the company.

This e-mail is subject to copyright and the information in it is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient. You are advised not to disclose the contents of this e-mail to another pers
on or take copies of it.