Subject: Re: Newbie question - finding old Risc BSD bits
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/02/1998 09:41:11
Gilbert, Christopher wrote:

> [...]

If you are moving to 1.3.2 then the network card drivers will be the
same old EtherH driver which has a rather large number of bugs. If you
are moving to one of the current snapshots then you will get the new
driver which is a lot better as it is based on the generic NE2000
chipset driver which is used by many NetBSD architectures.

Mike