Subject: Anyone got MICO to work?
To: NetBSD ARM 32 <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Coles <andrew@andycole.force9.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/27/1998 20:53:10
Hi. As I said in a previous post I've compiled egcs and I am now trying to
compile MICO 2.2.1 (d/load from homepage). The problem is that as soon as
it gets to the first piece of source code (other than the makedepend
utility) the compiler throws out lots of errors about bad typedefs and so
on, and gives up (no kernel panic or anything). I've tried disabling
optimisation, not using the supplied mini-stl library, enabling debugging,
using standard GNU 2.7.2.1 C++ (the first piece of source doesn't need
exceptions - it uses the -fno-exceptions flag) all to no avail - the same
error is still reported.

Anyway - has anyone had the same problem, or managed to get it to work? If
you have could you possibly point me to a place where I can download it
from and I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks again

Andrew
'Liszt = Chopin + Whisky'