Subject: Silly question from someone new to RiscBSD
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Rodger Mayze <Rodger@mayze.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/27/1998 15:16:24
Here it is then

What do I need to install it on my system, is there a FAQ list telling me how
to go about installation and if so where can I get it.

Better still, is it possible to get a copy of the distribution on CD.

Any help will be appreciated, just point me in the right direction please,
but so far I have not found any instructions, just ftp sites with lots of
good stuff in them and no pointers to what to get.

--
Due to an artistic dispute the signature file is not
available. Normal service will be resumed as soon