Subject: Assemblers
To: port-arm32 NetBSD <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Robin Watts <Robin.Watts@wss.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/27/1998 12:47:55
Hi all,

Are there any assemblers out there for NetBSD that will take ARM code
in the same (or very similar) input format as Objasm for RISC OS?

Thanks to Peter Teichman I have some fast MPEG code that I would be
interested in compiling up for the shark... I did some playing at the
weekend and I can get VCDs playing video-only about 2/3 speed on the
RISC PC under RISC OS - the Shark should be able to do video-only at
full speed. If I put frame skipping in then there might be a chance to
get full speed with audio...

BUT, I don't really want to have to remunge all the assembler to a new
format...

Robin
--
Robin Watts,			Email: <mailto:Robin.Watts@wss.co.uk>
Warm Silence Software,		WWW:   <http://www.wss.co.uk/>

Famous last words: Felix Arvers
(French Poet, died 1850. To his confessor)
"Ah, Coquereau, I fogot to mention one of the greatest faults of my life.
 I have spoken badly of Charles X."