Subject: Bootable CATS CDROM
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: David Feustel <feustel@ix.netcom.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/14/1998 07:49:54
I've had my CATS motherboard now for about 2 weeks. I have the motherboard
installed and hooked up to appropriate hardware, but I have been unable
to build a NetBSD system from the non-bootable Simtec CDROM that came
with the CATS motherboard. I have installed a network with the intent of
booting the CATS system using an NFS system running on a FreeBSD system,
but I can't find the DHCMP package that apparently implements the NFS.

Is there any way to get a bootable NetBSD CDROM
for the CATS motherboard systems?

If not, what files need to be copied from the Simtec CDROM onto
a CDROM to make a bootable NetBSD CDROM?

Any help getting the CATS system up will be Greatly Appreciated

Thanks.

--
David Feustel
Fort Wayne, Indiana