Subject: Availability of bug-free Acorn StrongARM cards
To: ARM32 <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Sebastian Maus <maus@student.Physik.Uni-Mainz.DE>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/13/1998 13:23:50
 Hi there!

Are there any bug free (i.e. rev S/T?? models working properly
under NetBSD) SA cards for Acorn RiscPC computers on the market
or do I have to buy a bugged one, then waiting for a possible
future upgrade?
As I want to buy a RiscPC now, I want to know whether it makes
any difference if I buy it
a) without SA (waiting for a bug free one)
b) with 202 MHz SA (which is almost certainly bugged)
c) with a separate 233 MHz upgrade kit (that may be bugged).

I would be very pleased if somebody would give me a hint on this
subject.

Viele Gruesse, best regards,
             -Sebastian-
--