Subject: Re: fresh -current for CATS does not build.
To: David Feustel <feustel@ix.netcom.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/11/1998 17:01:07
> I have a CATS board which I'm currently trying to boot to netbsd for
> the first time. Is there a bootable kernel anywhere on the cdrom?
> If so, what is the filename? (I got no hardcopy docs with the board,
> only a cdrom which, as far as I can tell, is not bootable. If there is
> a bootable image on the cdrom, I will have to load it via the network.)

This is from the '19980805' CDROM:

vader# ls /cdrom
.mkisofsrc   Chalice/     NetBSD/      Source/      disktab
CHECKSUMS    Docs/        Packages/    VERSION      install*

vader# ls /cdrom/Chalice
X11R6.tar.gz        etc.tar.gz          kernel.tar.gz       local.tar.gz
dev.tar.gz          kernel-src.tar.gz@  kernel.tar.gz.old   packages

vader# tar tzvf /cdrom/Chalice/kernel.tar.gz
-rwxr-xr-x ebsa/ebsa   1450982 Aug  1 08:14 1998 ./netbsd

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com