Subject: arm32 specific 'ld' pathes
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Woodford <steve@mctavish.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/09/1998 22:55:55
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the arm32 patches to 'ld' related to relocations
still need to be applied to -current? I'm referring to the patches which
were required to get -current working on the Shark.

Right now I've been patching the following files whenever they change with
the same patch set (by hand where necessary).

	gnu/usr.bin/ld/ld/ld.c
	gnu/usr.bin/ld/ld/rrs.c
	gnu/usr.bin/ld/rtld/rtld.c

Last time I tried building the 'vanilla' versions of these files (a couple
of months ago now) I ended up with a non-working ld.so at the very least.

There's two of other files in the tree which are also affected:

	lib/csu/c++/c++rt0.c
	gnu/usr.bin/gcc/libgcc/libgcc2.c

Appologies if I missed an announcement on this topic.

Cheers, Steve