Subject: bus_space_map
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/08/1998 14:10:36
After digging into the serial port problem I am seeing, I think the code
dies in the fcomcnattach() routine, on line 671 of footbridge_com.c when
it tries to call the bus_space_map macro.  I am new to this stuff, but it
appears to me that bus_space_map simply maps in the footbridges registers
to fcomconsioh, which is a bus_space_handle_t.  I wasn't real clear on
how the macro worked, but I think I traced it down to fcomcons_bs_map()
in footbridge_com_io.c.  All this function appears to do is the actual
assignment above.  Mark, have you seen anything like this on the ebsa285
or CATS board?

--
Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Storage Networking Group