Subject: Re: Serial port question
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/08/1998 11:15:05
This didn't help.  Hmmmm.  Something else I am doing might also be causing
strange things to happen.  I have an unsigned int * that I set equal to
0x42000160, the UART address.  I then use it to print chicken tracks
throughout the beginning of locore.S and initarm().  Could this be part
of the problem?  I don't print anything after fcomcnattach() is called.

--
Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Storage Networking Group