Subject: Re: CATS support
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/06/1998 03:22:50
yOn Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Mark Brinicombe wrote:

> As things stand CATS kernels can be built, however there is no VGA console
> support in place yet. This will be handled by the MI WSCONS code but I
> will not get that committed until tomorrow as the sun will be rising soon
> and I need to shut my eyes for a while.
Hi,
  Ok things are moving but not quite as fast as anticipated. The WSCONS
bits are in but as yet the pckbc stuff for CATS is not yet in place (so no
keyboard or mouse) due to the inclusion of the pckbc stuff breaking SHARK
configs. (Am working on it)

Did get some stuff in sysinst fixed though ;-)

Cheers,
				Mark