Subject: Re: KDE and QT lib
To: Timothy Coltman <tim@fivehighfield.demon.co.uk>
From: Peter Teichmann <teich-p@Rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/24/1998 22:38:47
KDE:

> Perhaps someone with a super-fast
> connection could upload theirs instead...

Well I have compiled KDE successfully (though I do not remember whether
shared or static) and if someone could explain how to build the pkg files
and where to upload it I could do that (I have a 800kB/s connection to our
university server cluster, and it would cost me nothing, so I think
I should do that.

BTW, anyone managed to compile emacs? I tried xemacs20 but it failed
(I do not remember the error and had not much time to try changes).
I also did not get automake and autoconf compiled...

--
Peter Teichmann

Email: teich-p@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de  WWW: rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~teich-p