Subject: 1.3.2 compiler and LessTif queries
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Tee <martin.tee@argonet.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/13/1998 11:56:25
Has anyone managed to compile LessTif 0.86 with the 1.3.2 comp set and the
UVM kernel without producing internal compiler errors? Is this something
to do with the different floating point treatment, and if so what should I
be doing to overcome it? Strangely enough, simple programs containing FP
do work OK, so maybe its not this.

Another point about LessTif 0.86, it will compile using the 1.3Alpha set
but programs containing list or scrolled window widgets, and possibly
others, crash with a Fatal server error. Programs with just label or
pushbutton widgets seem OK. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this.
If it is common I'll send a bug report to the lesstif developers.

Regards

--
                    ___
martin.tee@argonet.co.uk   http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/martin.tee/