Subject: RE: Anyone got GCC working on arm32 yet (RISCPC kernel)?
To: <>
From: Gilbert, Christopher <GilbeC@tetraworld.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/11/1998 09:33:53
Hi,

Did anything ever come of the idea of seeing if some company (possibly
SIMTEC) would replace the older revision (J and K) SA's with the newer rev
S's or T's ?  From what I remember these are the ones with numerous bug
fixes (inparticular the end of page problem (I think it was end of page)).

Chris

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and may not represent those of the company.

This e-mail is subject to copyright and the information in it is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient. You are advised not to disclose the contents of this e-mail to another pers
on or take copies of it.