Subject: Re: Ether3 new-style
To: S.J. Borrill <sjb42@cus.cam.ac.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/10/1998 00:24:13
On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, S.J. Borrill wrote:

> Any progress? I can send over a new Ether3 card if it would help. I am
> concerned that there are no podule-based ethernet cards suitable for use
> with NetBSD/arm32. I thought I'd heard Neil discussing the EtherLan500,
> but that just reports 'not configured' with both the old eh0 driver and
> the new ne0. I appreciate this is not a high priority thing (I'm as eager
> for the CATS sources to be integrated as the next man :-) ), but it would
> help a lot.
Hi,
 Have not had much time to look at it. If you could lend me a card that
would speed things up ;-) The etherlan 500 has never been made to
completely work. It is similar to the etherH net slot card and would just
be an attachment to the ne driver. I have some rought attachment code that
has not been completed and for some reason did not quite work.

Cheers,
				Mark