Subject: Re: Apache & NetBSD/arm32 3F
To: Andrew McMurry <a.mcmurry1@physics.oxford.ac.uk>
From: Neil Hoggarth <neil.hoggarth@physiol.ox.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/05/1998 16:21:19
On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Andrew McMurry wrote:

> mod_rewrite.c: In function `expand_map_lookups':
> mod_rewrite.c:2637: internal error--unrecognizable insn:
> (insn 655 654 150 (set (reg:SI 12 ip)
>         (smin:SI (reg/v:SI 4 r4)
>             (reg:SI 55))) -1 (nil)
>     (nil))
> cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 6

I haven't tried Apache specifically, but when I get this kind of error
I normally tackle it by going down into the source tree and building the
object file concerned with no (or a differing amount of) optimization -
if you can find the right working directory it's just a case of copying
and pasting the compile line from the make output, editing out (or
changing) the "-O".

Once you've got yourself a working .o file which is newer than the .c
file then you can just go back to the top of the tree and restart the
make.

Regards,

Neil Hoggarth                                 Departmental Computer Officer
<neil.hoggarth@physiol.ox.ac.uk>                   Laboratory of Physiology
http://www.physiol.ox.ac.uk/~njh/                     Oxford University, UK