Subject: Re: Cant get x running
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Adrian Ireland <aireland@mail.indigo.ie>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/05/1998 10:39:51
In message <Pine.NEB.4.02.9809041804180.9834-100000@duhnet.net>
          Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Adrian Ireland wrote:
>
> : > What's in your /etc/ld.so.conf? I seem to remember having to add
> : > /usr/X11R6.3/lib to mine at some point.
> :
> : Well, the bad news is that I dont have an /etc/ld.so.conf file
> : Where was that supposed to come from ??
>
> Wherever you create it from - thin air, usually.  It's not shipped with a
> basic NetBSD install, but you can create it (it's just text).
>
> -- Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Bus. todd_vierling@xn.xerox.com)
Could someone email me a copy of their /etc/ld.so.conf file so I could
have a look at what it is supposed to look like.

Can I just put a line like
/usr/X11R6.3/lib in it, or is this supposed to be preceeded by something like

# a comment in the /etc/ld.so.conf file
libfile	/usr/X11R6.3/lib

Thanks again,

Adrian
--
Adrian Ireland mailto:aireland@indigo.ie http://indigo.ie/~aireland/
Willie found some dymnamite, couldnt understand it quite, curiosity never pays, it rained Willie for seven days.