Subject: Source changes on the horizon
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/04/1998 03:12:08
Hi,
  Ok following up my mail last week on the state of the CATS / EBSA285
merge. I have now fixed the problem I was having with SHARKS and the new
sources I plan to commit. Thus in the next few days I will be committing
the EBSA285 and CATS sources to the NetBSD tree.

This message is just a heads up to say that the arm32 kernel sources are
likely to be in a state of flux over the weekend though I will try and
keep the sources in a buildable and runnable state while I make the
changes.

Hopefully by Monday everything will be sorted and working fine.

If all seems fine then the next source change will probably be the
vm_offset_t to [pv]addr_t change later in the week.

Cheers,
			Mark