Subject: Re: mit-pthreads - 'arm32-unknown-netbsd1.3E': machine not recognised
To: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
From: Paul Wain <paul.wain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/30/1998 23:51:58
Hrm,

Im sure that at one point both Pete and I sent our similar but slightly
different pthread fixes to Mark for integration (there is a bug in my
version in a macro that as it transpires is never used but just so people
are aware and all that!). If Mark doesnt still have them I can sent mine to
him on Monday morning PST.

Note however that I cant send the whole of NCIs pthreads tree to people
since it contains enhancements but the arm32 machine dependant files can be
made avaliable. These are actually fairly trival files to write!

Paul