Subject: mit-pthreads - 'arm32-unknown-netbsd1.3E': machine not recognised
To: NetBSD-arm32 <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Millen <webmaster@largesalad.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/28/1998 22:25:28
Hi,

I have just tried to compile the mit-pthreads package and get the following
error when the make checks host, target and build types:

     Invalid configuration : 'arm32-unknown-netbsd1.3E': machine not
     recognised.

I have only seen this problem previously when trying to port/compile a package
which was NOT supposed to work on an arm32 platform and I have manually added
arm32 to the makefile. This package, however, has arm32 as a supported platform
in the makefile.

No doubt I am forgetting something extremely basic, but any hints will be
gratefully accepted.

TIA
Dave

--
Customer: "I'm running Windows 95 and Internet Explorer 4."
Tech Support: "Y-e-e-e-e-s........"

e-mail: webmaster@largesalad.co.uk
net: http://www.largesalad.co.uk