Subject: Re: xwindoze trouble
To: NetBSD-arm32 <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Millen <webmaster@largesalad.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/25/1998 13:10:47
M. Pollard wrote:

> > True - the RiscPC files are in
> >
> >      ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/RPC-X11R6.3/
> >
>  That is where i actually got the files from - anyone any ideas??

I'm not on my RiscPC at the moment, so I can't check if xf86config is on there, but
I know I didn't use it - I think I just split the files into sets and used the
'inst' script to install them, typed 'startx' and it ran - I then configured
'~/.xinitrc' manually to set things up how I like them. Everything appears to work
fine including xdm.

regards,
Dave

--
Customer: "I'm running Windows 95 and Internet Explorer 4."
Tech Support: "Y-e-e-e-e-s........"

e-mail: webmaster@largesalad.co.uk
net: http://www.largesalad.co.uk