Subject: Please help! Please! Left the original request two weeks ago!
To: NetBSD ARM 32 <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Coles <andrew@andycole.force9.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/18/1998 21:11:34
I've downloaded the NetBSD 1.3.2 files from ftp.netbsd.org and unpacked the
bootloader. I then unpacked the RPCINST kernel file and have set up the
bootloader to use it.

The system initially works OK - coloured bars, intro message, detects
various things, however it crashes when it arrives at the 'podule bus'
stage. At first I thought it was my SCSI drive so I disconnected that, then
I physically removed the card from the machine but the problems were still
there. Please can you help me - I'm completely stuck.

Any help would be most most greatfully received.

Andrew Coles

System spec - StrongARM, 36Mb RAM, 2Mb VRAM, Cumana SCSI II card, 1Gb BSD
partition, External PD drive.