Subject: New snapshot available
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/12/1998 05:07:20
Hi folks,
	Ok I've uploaded a new snapshot to

ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/snapshots/19980804-UVM/

Note: If you install this new userland you will need to run one of the new
kernels as the new userland makes use of some new kernel features added
since the last snapshot. (the new kernels though should work with the
older userlands).

I have a number of packages building at the moment to go with this
snapshot and I will upload those shortly.

I'm sure I don't need to remind people that there could be bugs and that
things should be backed up prior to upgrading ;-) If you find any problems
you all know who to shout at ;-))

Cheers,
				Mark