Subject: Problems with etherh and RiscBSD
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Teichmann <teich-p@Rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/11/1998 19:50:15
Hi,

at least I managed to install RiscBSD 1.3.2. Now I have only the problem
that I can not get my etherh network card properly. The main problem is
the gateway. I can ping the gateway and get a response. So I have put its
IP into /etc/mygate (is that all to configure a gateway?) If I now try to
ping a computer behind the gateway (which is alive and answers if it is
pinged from RiscOS) I do not get a response. When I check with traceroute
I see that the computer can reach the gateway, but not further.

Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong? What can I do to reach
computers behind the gateway?

Thank you very much for your help!

--
Peter Teichmann