Subject: Installation : disc-labeling fails...
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Jan-Uwe Finck <Jan-Uwe.Finck@bigfoot.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/09/1998 19:18:44
Alright, itīs me again...

Still couldnīt upgrade to 1.3.2 īcause my disc-labeling seems to fail...

I start with running bb_riscbsd, using  F  for SCSIFS, entering 6 for
sd1,
getting the right amount of cylinders and the prog seems to be working
okay.

After ending that ,I boot with RPCINST, seems to be okay. No Errors at
all...

Entering the Installation sequence, evereything seems to work, until the
point,
where he tries to label my sd1 -disc....
Just a friendly
Here we go !
Labeling disc sd1...                          and thatīs it !

No more reaction...

Maybe I forgot something ???
The file "arm32/<platfrom>/prep" isnīt included in my distribution...

Any ideas anybody ???

thx,

Jan-Uwe

--

CU
        Jan-Uwe

"Was soll das heissen, >du hast einen kleinen Job fuer mich<?"

        Herkules