Subject: Re: Motif-alikes for ARM Unices
To: None <shanske@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
From: Theo Markettos <bsd-list@marketto.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/07/1998 22:47:06
In message <Pine.A32.3.91.980804164447.19777C-100000@aixgraf2.urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
          Stefan Hanske <shanske@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Mark Brinicombe wrote:
>
> >   Last time I looked Lesstif only supported the Motif 1.2 functionality so
> > there could be a few problems if Motif 2.0 and later functionality is
> > required.
>
> Last time I looked lesstif supported Motif-1.2, Motif-2.0, Motif-2.1 and
> Motif-CDE. You can decide which to compile via the 'configure'-script.

OK, thanks for that - does that mean it covers everything that Motif does?
Are there therefore any reasons to use Motif instead of lesstif?

> On ARMLinux there are problems with lesstif.

Do the latest versions work OK with NetBSD?

(as it may appear, I don't really know much about this area...)

Cheers,
Theo

--
Theo Markettos          Home:   theomarkettos@letterbox.com