Subject: Re: How to get RiscBSD without a CD
To: Dave Millen <dmill@globalnet.co.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/06/1998 01:01:06
On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Dave Millen wrote:

> The X server on ftp.uk.netbsd.org doesn't work on a RiscPC(I think it's Shark
> only, but could be wrong) - and Xarm33 doesn't seem to be available anywhere
> now, if anyone can post it on a web or ftp site or give a pointer to an existing
> download site, I'm sure there would be many beside myself who would be grateful
> ;-)

Hi,
  Ok the last X server build for the RiscPC including Xarm33 is now
available at

ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/RPC-X11R6.3/

The ftp.ph.kcl.ac.uk FTP is pretty much dead now. The site was going to be
maintained but due to changes at Kings since I left it is no longer
feasible for me to maintain it.
The place to look for things now is ftp.netbsd.org or one of its mirrors.

Cheers,
				Mark