Subject: Re: How to get RiscBSD without a CD
To: Peter Teichmann <teich-p@Rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de>
From: Dave Millen <dmill@globalnet.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/06/1998 00:20:34
Peter Teichmann wrote:

> > You should also check out what's inside arch/arm32. This also contain X
> > now, but I haven't tried this yet.
>
> Well, but it is much less than was before on ftp.ph.klc.ac.uk. I really want
> to have also libxpm, fvwm and so on.

The X server on ftp.uk.netbsd.org doesn't work on a RiscPC(I think it's Shark
only, but could be wrong) - and Xarm33 doesn't seem to be available anywhere
now, if anyone can post it on a web or ftp site or give a pointer to an existing
download site, I'm sure there would be many beside myself who would be grateful
;-)

regards,
Dave

--
Customer: "I'm running Windows 95 and Internet Explorer 4."
Tech Support: "Y-e-e-e-e-s........"

e-mail: dmill@globalnet.co.uk
net: http://www.largesalad.co.uk