Subject: Re: CDRom's
To: Jasper Wallace <jasper@staff.argonet.co.uk>
From: Chika <madoka@argonet.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/04/1998 21:08:17
On 04 Aug, Jasper Wallace <jasper@staff.argonet.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,

> I asked recently weither any one wanted any NetBSD/arm32 cd's burtn for them
> - and only had one reply! so if anyone else wants one say so now...

Hmm... I may well try it once I up my HD. (Still too puny for serious
work!) How does a RPC 700 with 24MB, 1MB VRAM, 24x CDROM on IDE and an
Eesox SCSI3 card sound to you? I'll probably up the HD to about 2GB or
thereabouts, then split it in half (at least until I get my Feebs...)

--
 ______
|  /\  | Chris Johnson (Madoka's other half!) - madoka@argonet.co.uk
| //\\ | The Lurkers' Retreat / Madoka's Crash Pages
|_/__\_| http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/madoka/    (ZFC A / CAPOW)

... 1st we shoot all the lawyers, 2nd we strangle them, 3rd..