Subject: Installing to (Cumana card) SCSI HD
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Wyddfa Software <wyddfa@argonet.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/01/1998 11:56:00
Is there a way of installing RiscBSD (I have the 1.3_ALPHA CDROM) to a hard
disc on a Cumana SCSI2 card? I've partitioned the disc as per the instructions
into a 210Mb RISC OS parttion and an 800Mb RiscBSD partition, but the boot up
messages don't mention sd** at all... wd0a is reported but it's only a 210Mb
hard disc (ye olde RiscPC) so not big enough to install to.

I've tried swapping IDs of two SCSI HDs to get the one I want to install
RiscBSD onto to be device 0, as it was device 1, but that made no difference.

What happens is that some of RiscBSD get installed, but then it runs out of
inodes.

Any ideas?

--
wyddfa@argonet.co.uk                          {=^.^=}   | Wyddfa Software |