Subject: Colour termcap/terminfo descriptions for RiscPC available!
To: NetBSD-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Millen <dmill@globalnet.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/23/1998 14:13:10
Hi,

I have managed to get termcap/terminfo descriptions working which handle most of
the ncurses library as well as correcting a few deficiencies in the standard
isuue.

They have only been tested on a RiscPC, but they feature colour, most of
the attributes and correctly defined screen sizes.

All the sample ncurses programs work correctly, as does 'lynx'.

I have posted a web page with the descriptions and instructions at

 http://www.largesalad.co.uk/terminfo.html

if anyone can improve on these, please feel free and let me have a copy of your
improvements :)

regards,
Dave
--
Customer: "I'm running Windows 95 and Internet Explorer 4."
Tech Support: "Y-e-e-e-e-s........"

e-mail: dmill@globalnet.co.uk
net: http://www.largesalad.co.uk