Subject: arm32 X sets available (with Shark server too)
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/09/1998 07:34:19
I've uploaded some arm32 X sets to ftp.netbsd.org in:

    /pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/xsets

It includes client binaries that will work on all arm32 platforms, 1.3 and
up (they do _not_ require a -current userland), and also includes an X
server in xserver.tgz for the Shark based on the source supplied by DEC and
merged into NetBSD xsrc.

For the technoweenies, the diffs against current xsrc are also there as
"xsrc.diffs.gz".  I haven't committed these diffs yet as they still need
some working to make sure they won't bork a possible future XF86-using
RiscPC.  (Right now, inside the server code, it assumes arm32 == Shark;
client binaries are all the same.)

So now, Shark users that have been wanting to try out xpkgwedge, which
doesn't work the older XFree 3.3.0 release, you can.