Subject: Re: shark
To: <>
From: Oli Comber <ssu97opc@reading.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/30/1998 23:10:41
Ok, this is a silly question, but what exactly is a Shark, apart from an
NC?
Are we talking RiscPC architecture in a set-top-box, or just an SA powered
box with 3rd-party design?
Is this the result of the NC branch of Acorn, or another Intel/windoze
steal-our-technology-and-run scheme?

Regards,
  Oli
xxx

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Lennart Augustsson wrote:

> > Yah, don't worry... I think all of us think the machine is Too Cool
> > enough to forgive you for whatever hacks had to be done to make it work :-)
> I would go as far as to say that the Shark is Way Cool!  :-)
> Everyone here who's seen it loves it.
>
>         -- Lennart

Once you've eliminated the impossible,
what you have left should be done...
'An error has occured, Press any key to continue'
'Where's the <anykey>?'
Dont take life so seriously, you'll never get out alive....