Subject: Re: bus_dma back-end for Shark
To: None <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/29/1998 22:58:13
Jason Thorpe wrote:
> Oh!  Well, I've solved that w/ my bus_dma back-end for the Shark.  If
> you will commit your ESS driver to sys/dev/isa, and verify that it at least
> builds on the i386, I can handle the Shark integration bits.
I've comitted the ess driver (I didn't do a CVS move of the files
from arch/arm32/isa/ess* since I don't think they have much history.)

The code compiles, but is totally untested.  I doubt that it works
since I've not had time to go over it with a fine tooth comb.
It did work in 1.2 so I guess it can't be to far from working, though. :-)

        -- Lennart