Subject: Re: Funai SHARK
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: paul <pwain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/27/1998 21:08:50
--------------484CE4D0B5AE5F2A9898CDBB

Unless they've done some tweaking to the free source recently this isnt
really true. The Rev4 board (for some reason) has some "artifact" problems
(hence the Rev5 board) due to (amongst other things) the keyboard and mouse
i/o systems - we did notice some differences between the Funai and DEC PCB
layouts however that partially fix this.

The rev5 boards also have some video problems with X11. They shimmer window
boarders like crazy if the window has a white background (which affects say
Neil more than me since I like to do the NCOS builds in say ETerm for some
really strange reason)

Paul

Jim Wise wrote:

--------------484CE4D0B5AE5F2A9898CDBB

begin:          vcard
fn:             Paul Wain
n:              Wain;Paul
org:            Network Computer Inc.
adr:            1000 Bridge Parkway;;;Redwood City;CA;94065;USA
email;internet: pwain@nc.com
title:          Development Manager, NCOS
tel;work:       +1 650 631 4628
tel;fax:        +1 650 631 4680
tel;home:       +1 415 297 6959 (Mobil)
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0