Subject: Re: X does it again...
From: ct <ct@comlab.oxford.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/26/1998 01:31:26
OK, I forgot to include this before:

> Just purely out of interest (and help in tracking this down):
>
> a) How much physical memory in the machine/VRAM

40+2Mb

> c) What XArm are you running.

Umm, the latest one, AFAIK. Since I don't think it got updated in the
UVM userland shuffle, I guess it's whatever came with 1.3.

> d) Were you running any "big" applications such as Mozilla? (i.e. Motif or
> Lesstif based)

Nothing locally - several things (including Netscape & emacs) remotely.

Any other ideas? Oh, I have the feeling these became more frequent after
I upgraded to UVM - certainly I don't think it happened beforehand.

regards, ct